Wednesday, February 06, 2008

After 2 years and 9 months of struggle...

My sister has passed on to a better place.

It has been so long in coming, but I still didn't expect it. For so long now, this crisis has been what has occupied my thoughts, my actions. Now I am a bit lost. I go between comforting my mother as she cries, to comforting my brother in law, the kids, other family members. Yet all the while, I am not really feeling ... anything. Anything at all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

im very proud of you love :)
And i know Kathy is too.

maria said...

I am so sorry for your loss, of little comfort is the knowledge that she is not suffering anymore. Sometimes, it's the ones left behind who suffers longer, but that too shall pass. Hugs to you..

Heather said...

I am thinking about you, I'm sorry for your loss.

Take care of yourself too.