The weather turned back to winter with a vengeance the last few days. Once again we approach the musical, a mere scant four weeks away, and mother nature sees fit to force us to cancel practices when we need it the most! I am just thankful that the weather stayed warmer than usual through last weekend and that everyone who came from afar to attend my sister's funeral was able to return home safely.
Today I waxed ambitious and baked Sticky Buns and Cheese Rolls. If you want to brave the ice and are near central PA, stop in -- the fragrance of cinnamon will greet you as you knock on my front door!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Man! I was in West Virginia on February 15th! That's pretty darn close to PA. And I missed the Sticky Buns? ;-)
I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment