What a week! The musical goes on despite events in my life personally, and I am glad most days to have the diversion, yet I go through moments of panic when I think I just can't do it!
Last eve was absolutely wonderful. We are blessed this year to have a professional dance choreographer who not only knows how to take control, but laughs with the kids, has fun, and demands and GETS immediate respect. I can function as helper and sit back and relax. She does not need my input, although she adjusts something if needed, graciously and effortlessly. And the best part?? She is a kiwanis which means, she donates her time. Yet even though her time is donated, she gives her all.
Tonight I will go to the hospice hospital again to spend the night with my sister. Her condition remains relatively unchanged, although her level of consciousness has slipped further. I just pray that this can end quickly without lingering. Leo deserves that. I worry so much about my brother in law.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment