I've been fiddling and making some site changes. Not many, mind you and very minor ones. But hey.. it suggests permanence, don't you think?
I upgraded the system as per blogspot and lost my blogroll. I didn't have much on it, but it took me the better part of an hour to track down all the urls and upgrade. As an aside, it finally made me link to Sharon's site without having to be redirected. Yay! Tedious work but stimulating at the same time.
Talked with my sister last eve. Hard to hear what she had to say as she grappled finally with the realization that the end is very near. Perhaps I will blog more on that later. For now? Getting ready to take my middle daughter back to school. UGH I hate that drive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad to hear from you! :) I have been wondering how you are.
Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment