Sunday, July 24, 2005

And the summer play is... OVER

Wow. I am going to have summer vacation again for a few weeks anyway. I refuse to dwell upon the fact that the remnants of my summer are filled with many many many things to do, starting with some return to school duties such as fall sports physicals, which begin next Tuesday. Yes, folks. I shall have 120 or so kids file in from 9 to 3, the earlier ones being bleary eyed from having to get up before noon. Half will have forgotten the required paperwork or the required ten dollars (oops, see ya!) and about 10% will gripe to me about having to have required paperwork and having to pay. As if it were *my* idea.

I hate doing sports physicals. Can you tell?

2 comments:

Heather said...

It's times like these I am glad I never went into school nursing :-)

Takhara said...

Believe me, it is not all it is cracked up to be.

It is times like this that I wished I would have followed my dreams and majored in theatre.

Ahh well. Que sera, sera