Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Wednesday blues

Went to the dentist to get a crown on Monday -- it wasn't too unpleasant, although, when the hygienist was posing like a Charlie's Angel with the suction tube and the dentist looked at me with his mask clad face and intoned, "we are now going to reduce your tooth", I wasn't too sure...

Then last eve, I bit into a piece of cake and the temporary crown fell out. *sigh*

That meant another quick trip to the dentist this morning to get it re-glued. 3 weeks til the permanent one comes in. Yay.

Got an email from Pooh yesterday and am still smiling today. He is away until towards the end of June with net access every three days only and I miss him terribly. It has been a rough week and a half here at home, and I surely could have used his common sense and practicality to stave off some unneeded drama.

Too stinkin' hot to be coherent. Hope everyone out there has AC and stays safe from the thunderstorms that are bound to happen!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

It is terribly hot here, and we have no a/c. This doesn't bother me personally, but many people in the peanut gallery here are complaining :)