And if you don't like it, too damn bad.
It was a miserable afternoon and I am damning all things microsoft, to hell. TO HELL, I tell you!
I have spent a huge amount of time this week preparing a power point presentation for my spouse's 'rents, who celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary next weekend. And I do mean hours. I am a perfectionist. Timing has to be perfect, pictures have to be cropped in such a manner, etc, etc, etc.
So.. I go over to the school to get the last of my needed pics from my puter there, and put them on my lap top. I am humming happily along as I add the last.. did I say last?? THE LAST!!!!!
picture to the presentation when ...
it disappears.
The laptop reboots.
And it acts like we have never been intimate before.
"Do I know you?" It intimated otherwise, as I was treated to the newbie screen that comes up for a new user.
It then proceeded to say, "You need to install PP before you can use it, intruder."
ARRRRGH!!!!
In the back of my usually optimistic mind, I was ok with this. I was certain that my pp was still there. So I agreed to have it install something that was already installed. Thenkuverymuch, bill gates.
Alas... my program has vanished. It has reached the netherworld of cyberspace, dying an early and untimely death.
And I spent the remainder of my DAY redoing it.
So I am grouchy. Wouldn't you be?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yep, I would ne grouchy! I absolutely don't blame you at all! But what a nice thing to do for your in-laws!
I mean, be grouchy! Not ne grouchy! Ha!
Yup, absolutely! My computer has done some strange and wonderful things lately that make me nuts! I can so relate.
Post a Comment