They say a nurse makes the worst patient. I am beginning to think that teachers make the worst students.
My HTML class is going fairly well, but as usual, I am finding the normal conglomerate of 'students' in my adult class comprised of fellow teachers. Those that are there to get by, those that expect me to hand feed them along the way, and those that love what they are doing.
I spend my time in that class a little annoyed at one student that has rushed the entire class so she has 12 hours left to go with little to do, whilst chafing against the one student who does not seem able to grasp the most basic context (can she not READ the text book! IT IS SIMPLE). In other words, a normal classroom. And it only emphasizes the fact that although I can teach, I was not really cut out to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
TAHKARA: EDUCATION SUCH AS THE MEDICINE HAS OF BEING EXERTED AS VOCATION AND TASTE, NOT AS A PROFESSION TO GAIN MONEY! DIURNE EDUCATION HAS DIFFERENT CONDITIONS OF EDUCATION IN NIGHTHOURS, WITHOUT A DOUBT! THE PROFESSORS DEAL WITH PUPILS WITH MENTALITIES AND VERY DIFFERENT AGES AND CAN DEVELOP A WORTHY AND VERY REWARDING WORK IF THUS WANT. HE IS CURIOUS AS I GO DISCOVERING AND ANALYZING YOUR REFLECTIONS, I VERIFY IN COMMON SO MANY POINTS IN THE WAY TO THINK AND WORKING.MANY TIMES NOR IS IN CAUSE THE SIZE Of NATION, BUT YES THE LARGENESS OF SPIRIT Of PEOPLES THAT WANT THE BEST ONE FOR ITSELF AND FOR THE OTHERS.AND MUST BE THE RIGHT WAY! !
Post a Comment