Monday, February 21, 2005

The weather hates me

Try to schedule an extra practice to run lines, and what happens? Mother nature dumps 4 inches of snow and sprinkles it with freezing rain, just in time to cancel. *mutter*

A play develops in so many stages. Right now the art class is busy painting the scenes needed for the set, which has been built by our most handy student stage crew director. Below, Mal is hard at work painting, patiently tolerating an interruption by yours truly to document that she is indeed working and not goofing off during study hall.



Right now we are at a most difficult part of play production. Three weeks away, tons to still fit in AND... feeling like it won't all pull together. It always does. Anyway, here you go -- a look at my back as I try to inspire the kids with a most persuasive speech designed to let them know I think they need to be on task more, whilst saying I think they are doing a great job. GOD. I should have been a politician.

*side note* The students who took this picture have been assigned detention.



No pictures in kilts yet. The guys are being shy. They complain that kilts are drafty. haha! I need to add some velcro to the side and bottom of the front of the kilt so no accidental exposure occurs. Below is a pic of our future kilt wearers!

1 comment:

Mathieu said...

I'd forgotten how essential a part of teenage wardrobe the jeans are. Not quite so baggy in my day, but seeing a small dozen guys, all wearing a pair brings back memories...