Until the play, and I am feeling much better about things after our practice last eve. However, I am not pleased that Mother Nature is seeking to cause havoc once again, in an attempt to cancel practice this eve. Yea verily do the residents of this fine town expect yet another 'weather event' from the queen of winter, beginning in an hour or so. And no, my French readers, I am not talking about a devastating 'dusting to an inch', (beautiful pictures, Jason!) but a plethora of snow -- possibly 6-8 inches.
Ahhh well. It shall give me time to work on a few props for the play. I found out a few of my students wanted a vest crafted by yours truly, to wear with their rented costumes. Curses! So I shall be sewing two more vests this weekend. Yay.
My husband's track season looms only a week away, so he is desperately trying to deny the fact that he grew rather complaicent over the winter (sitting hour upon hour playing wow), and has been getting up every morning to run on his elliptical bike. I admire his fortitude, but am glad I don't share it. We are both blessed with 'good genes' and tend to be thin, so that is a good thing. I try not to be grouchy as he intrudes upon my morning solitude.
I try not to be grouchy *period* right now, but it is hard. You will never realize how much work goes into a musical until you help perform one. I feel like every inch of me is being stretched to its greater potential, with more being needed...
Soon over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have French readers? How cool is that! :D
I don't think I have more than one French reader. ... Or more than one reader, to be honest. ;)
Post a Comment