Saturday, July 30, 2005

I ramble before my first cup of coffee

So I was surfing yesterday and decided to broaden my blogger horizon by visiting blogs that I found linked on blogs I read daily and I have ta tell ya.


I am amazed at what some people are willing to share on their blogs. I read them and think no way!! am I!! going to go!! into that!! much detail!! (william shatner impression) about my very most intimate private life.

People can do what they want on their blogs, and I might enjoy reading them. But some things are just not ever going to be shared about my life upon these pages.

I have started packing for Alaska, which always sends the dog in a tizzy. We are not leaving til next Friday, but he sees the suitcases and panicks. Follows me around with his tail between his legs. I turn to go into another room and bump into him. Turn around and get tangled up with him. It is endearingly annoying. If I am working at the puter, he lies at my feet. If I am making supper, he lies at my feet. If I am going potty, he lies outside of the door and waits. (I have *some* limits, you know)

We purchased a new video camera that makes DVD's so that we can chronicle our trip, only to realize that none of our puters plays dvds. SO.. went to the local hobby shop and bought a samsung dvd rw and I had the happy task of installing that on my spouse's computer yesterday! I feel so... technical.

And all through this, I feel a bit of apprehension about being away from the net for as long as I am going to be. I am going to miss blogging, playing wow, and.. Pooh, who probably won't even realize I am gone.

At the same time, I am looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

It is crazy what some will share, isn't it. There are lots of topics you will never see shared in my blog either =)

Mathieu said...

So how was Alaska?