Monday, June 27, 2005

Weekends are not for resting up, any more

I've returned home from a weekend at a resort, totally exhausted but after, surprisingly, having had a great time!

We took my spouse's rents (we as in, their kids and grandchildren)to a resort about an hour and a half away, all expenses/meals paid, and just spent time together as a family, which is extremely rare and getting rarer these days. The cousins had a great time in the pool and jacuzzi and playing ping pong, etc. And you know what? I did, too.

Spent the better part of the weekend in the pool. I have come to the staunch conclusion that if we were to ever invest in a pool, I would remain sleek and thin for the rest of my days. I just love swimming. It is easy exercise for me.

I may put up a few pictures later, but then again, I may not. Depends on how unlazy I feel and how much time I squeeze in before heading off to play practice this afternoon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You look pretty sleek and skinny in all your pictures already :-) Glad you had a nice break.

Sharon said...

Yeah, you do look skinny.

Swimming is great exercise. I love it too.