I think it only fair that I take this moment to let you all know that..
THIS IS THE LAST MONDAY MORNING OF THIS SCHOOL YEAR!!!! YEEEEHAWWWW!!!
Er.. *coff* I suppose that was not very ladylike. BUT WHO CARES! WEEE!!!!
So sorry.. I just got carried away. I don't know what came over me. Really.
Yes, folks, the school year is winding down and the quicker the better! This next week will find me armpit deep in end-of-the-year paperwork and boxing up stuff in my office and telling kids that, no matter how desperately ill they feel, unless they are dead or dying, they *will* remain in school, because after all, *I* have to be there, so they should have to suffer too!
Gotta love popularity.
The next and last week of school (May 31-June 2) I have decided to do theatre games in the afternoons in the auditorium, barring any you know.. health emergencies of students, and if enough students are still in school to make it worthwhile. Since the last week of school this year is ungraded due to the idiocies of those that are writing school policy this year, they don't really have to be in school if mommy gives them a letter saying they can stay home. And since the school is largely unairconditioned, I am not sending my kids if it is hot.
So anyway... a total of 8 more mornings -- and then SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am a cardiovascular nurse. I think your job is about a trillion times harder. When the kids got hurt on the playground, I would be inclined to say, "NOW do you believe me when I tell you mere mortals can not fly off of the monkey bars?"
Post a Comment