Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Runnin on empty

and not having enough time for anything. You know the feeling -- where you continue with so many duties, but don't do well at any? That is my feeling right now.

My sister continues on the ventilator. They tried to ween her off yesterday, and she did well for a while, then needed it again. No further updates on her surgery/tests/diagnosis. The nurse in me wants to know NOW.

Taught the first class of my HTML course. 8 adult students and no one seems totally lost. The first time I taught this class, the one guy didn't really know how to use his mouse. You can guess how difficult that was to work around!

Anyway.. low on sleep with the DST and I am wakening to an alarm. I HATE THAT. Generally I am awake first, and it is a much more gentle way to wake up.

This is jumbled and loosely strung together. To be honest, it reflects my life right now.

Better posting will come as I find the time. Be safe and well, all.

1 comment:

jotaeme said...

Thamara: Hello. Continues calm and confident that everything will be decided best for with your Sister. Later you will be able then to write your articles and tales... It is well! Jorge