Sunday, April 17, 2005

random musings.

My spouse tells me I am going to go through this test just fine, and he is right. He reminds me that if I was able to endure a catheter ablation then this should be a breeze. And then he looks a little green remembering it.

Poor man has gone through enough with me already!

Weather outside is simply gorgeous. After class yesterday I was able to work outside and move some logs that needed restacked. My youngest took out the guinea pig (I hate that rodent) and watched him, glancing over every now and again to murmur, 'you're really strong, mommy!'. Went out for icecream afterwards, which is always a good treat.

Today it is off to the hospital, and I awoke early dreading it. It is so much easier to pretend nothing is happening if I am HERE and not THERE...

2 comments:

Brian K Miller said...

Wow. Off to a bit of a rough start, but welcome to the world of Blogger!

Sorry to hear about your sister. My mother died of renal cancer a couple years ago. Watching her die and feeling so powerless was one of the most horrible experiences of my life.

What kind of test are you facing? Perhaps I missed it, but I couldn't find any details (or perhaps you would rather not say, perfectly understandable). Whatever the problem is, I hope it proves to be minor.

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Sometimes I think no one reads it but me! =)

maria said...

i can offer no comfort but my company in our blogs.
facts of life