- On wings flying high
With sweet victory realized
And so the page turns…
I used to write quite a few of these. Never well, mind you, but at least written with the correct number of syllables. Sometimes relating to nature, other times not relating at all.
I need to write again. It is time to start once more. It used to be I had to write something -- ANYTHING -- daily. It used to be I would wake up in the middle of the night with an idea and I had a notepad beside the bed with a pencil, that I would quickly jot down ideas before they fled, never to be remembered again. (My spouse always hated that! hehe)
I have not written steadily for almost 2 years. Time to wipe off the cobwebs in my mind, discipline myself and begin. Again.

1 comment:
amen
Post a Comment