Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I am trying to decide if I need to prune some posts or not.

Yesterday I was talking to a friend who has blogged much longer than I, and he was trying to explain how to delete a post. I, in my slightly dyslexic spatial relationships, kept trying to find the delete button on the LEFT when he specifically told me the RIGHT. This morning I get up, check out the blog and voila!! there the delete button is, on the RIGHT all this time.

And I have a college education.

Anyway... To delete or keep?


    You don't need to remember, any more

    But I do remember, I need - no I want to be reminded to be careful...

    Rubbing salt into a mostly healed wound is pointless.

    I was very hurt...

    Your pain is trivial in the overall scheme of things.

    I think I want to forget. I want to forgive.

    Then let go.

    If I let go, then will I no longer matter?

    Does it matter if you no longer matter?

    Yes. Yes, it does.

    Life is full of risks. Bitterness is a poison to the soul. Let go.

    Yes.. let go.


This doesn't have to make sense to you. And no, I am not explaining anything.

When I started writing here, I wrote for me. No holds barred, no hiding anything. This was to be my place to vent. I won't change that. I won't, even if I think some or someone might be reading this.

My opinions are mine -- not meant to hurt anyone. If you feel similarities with the persons spoken about here, know that I am probably not referring to you, so don't take it personally. If you think you *know* of whom I am speaking then again, you are probably wrong. My net reach is long indeed, with many different net worlds and societies. I tend to chatter too much, perhaps, but along the way, pick up many ecclectic friendships that stand independently of anyone else.

In this vein of thought, I will not delete anything. I changed a few things to protect the innocent and not so innocent, but other than very minor tweaking (ie, the removal of names) the blog stands as originally posted.

No comments: