as I get up, head to the shower, and blearily attempt to open both eyes. Running through the back of my mind is the 'herbal essence' commercial and the question of what my spouse would do should he suddenly hear uncontrollable moans coming from the shower...
But I am too tired to be so inspiring.
So as I stand there, hot water cascading over my tired body and the scent of dial soap wafting to my nostrils, a knock comes on the door.
"Yes?" I answer, but since it is the first words of the day, and being that I am also not totally awake yet, it sounds more like a grunt of recognition.
"Two hour delay," my spouse grunts to me as he heads back to bed.
So there I am in the shower, body sudsed up and conditioner already in my hair and missing the opportunity of 2 more hours of sleep! DAYAM. No going back to bed for me!
So I rinse, towel off, dress... and head downstairs to blissful quiet. Log on to find pooh and chat for a few moments.
In retrospect, not a bad start to my day at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment