So here I sit at home, coffee brewing quietly in the background as the house sleeps, tired from a most busy weekend.. and trying to decide if Mother Nature truly despises me or loves me.
I mean geez... who can complain about a paid day off, you know? Yet!!!! DId this *have* to happen on our first dress rehearsal planned? You see, if there is no school, there is no play practice. To make matters even more interesting, it appears that we might not have school... tomorrow... either.
And I am counting down the remaining practices to 6.
OMG... six.
I spent the weekend gathering needed props and altering a few costumes that needed it. I still have several to alter. I also made a few more vests. Two of the leads have rented costumes, and they came up to me and said... "we want vests too, as they look better." ARRRRGH.
After sewing 12 vests, I didn't even need to read the pattern to make two more.
A phone call comes in from one of my student directors -- "We forgot to have an order sheet for Tshirts!" And I am about ready to open a can of whoop arse. This morning I shall spend my hours calling the full cast of 35... and calling the pit band director to ask HIM to call his band -- all to find out who wants tshirts and what sizes they are. DOUBLE ARRRGH.
Maybe this isn't such a good day off, afterall, dammit.
Anyway -- coffee's ready, and pooh is here. I will post more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment