Monday, January 10, 2005

and Play Practice is in full swing

There are times that I honestly think I cannot let myself relax. I often marvel at the fact that I can find a moment to sit down at the end of my day. It seems I get up and go, and I never have the chance to actually look back at where I was before I get to where I need to be.

My house is a mess today. I spent yesterday recovering from the week before. I think I need about three more days in a row like that, and I will be jussst fine. Today I shall let my daughter (skipping a few weeks of college) catch up on my slack. Ha!

Going through the scenes for the first time is always a bit daunting as a director. Not only do I have to 'see' the scene in my head, I then have to 'create' the scene using actors and actresses that are untried. It is always overwhelming the first time and I feel so unprepared to handle what lies ahead. Then we get through the scene, go back.. and it is much easier.

I've missed Pooh all weekend. He's had some Uncle Sam duties (thanks for helping keep our country safe, honey) so the net has been a rather lonely place. I played a lot of W.o.w. and got my troll priestess up to level 22. Goooo me!

Yeah, I said troll priestess. She's cool. Bite me.

So here I sit, coffee in hand, hair almost dry and pondering the beginnings of my day. Have a good one!

No comments: